Newsletter > August 2009 Vol. 1 Issue 4
Signs of summer's end are in sight. The most notable sign may be the migration of our children, (great)grandchildren, nieces and nephews back to school.
More and more, though, we discover that learning is not an activity relegated to our relatively young, but something that can and should be pursued throughout life. Older learners that enrolled into college programs were once referred to as "non-traditional students." Today their ranks number so prominently on many campuses that they are simply another student, no special qualifier needed.
Even without the formal trappings of a traditional learning environment, we have access to special programs and a wealth of information that has been made possible by modern technology, perhaps most visibly via the Internet (that's how you get this newsletter afterall). Health science demonstrates that a healthy and active brain go hand and hand with maintaining a healthy and well functioning heart. Neither functions well as an Island.
Our body's health, and more specifically heart health, is one area of study in which we all have a vested interest in pursuing in order to live a long and healthy life. If you have been diagnosed with a specific problem or diagnosis, simply enter it into a search engine such as Google and view the search results for your entry. Many of the search results will lead you to CardioRenew.com, and information about how our products may be beneficial in treating the conditions for which you searched.
The point being, stay as curious as a young learner. Invest time in your ongoing education, especially with regards to your heart health and brain development, and use Cardio Renew as part of the learning curve to achieving both ends.
Wishing You Good Health and Vitality,
P.S. As always, we value your feedback, so please feel free to send any questions or comments to: email@example.com
Why Oral EDTA Chelation is so Effective in Preventing Heart Disease
EDTA chelation helps to "clean out" your veins and arteries. EDTA "grabs" a number of unwanted substances that can cause LDL Cholesterol plaque build up and free radical damage from the cardiovascular system, and then renders them harmless, and prepares them for excretion through the urine. Oral Chelation is a natural process that cleans the cardiovascular system, helping the body cleanse the arteries and veins, as well as detoxify the liver and kidneys.
Assimilation of EDTA is effective when taken via intravenous chelation or oral chelation. When taken orally, EDTA, like other amino acids of similar molecular weight, passes through the stomach unaffected where it is then absorbed directly through the epithelium cells of the duodenum. EDTA has been incorrectly referenced by some, who apparently do not understand that the biochemistry and assimilation of proteins, made from chains of amino acids and unattached free form amino acids, all occurs in the duodenum, being unaffected by the stomach and gastric juices.
Stomach acidity has nothing whatsoever to do with the digestion of proteins, which all takes place via enzymatic reaction. While later in the digestive process, in the duodenum, free form amino acids are likewise not affected. In fact, the pH of the stomach when secreting HCL is generally around 3.0 (note: EDTA in solution may exhibit a pH of 4.0 all on its own), which has absolutely no affect on the molecular bonds of Free Form Amino Acids (including EDTA) and thus, cannot and will not destroy them. Visit Cardio Renew to learn more.
Cardio Renew Inc. is a family owned and operated company located in Minnesota. Cardio Renew was developed to offer you safe, effective and economical oral liquid EDTA chelation programs. Our #1 goal is to provide you quality products at an affordable price, while supplying the great customer service that you need and deserve.Here are a few items that we feel are important to the success of your oral chelation program:
- Quality Product-We purchase our products in liquid form and have our formulas blended, bottled, labeled and tamper-evident sealed at a professional manufacturing facility. This ensures you receive consistent, high quality products that provide safe and effective chelation therapies.
- Customer Service-Our goal is to answer e-mails, return phone calls and ship orders within 1 business day. Most times within a few hours or less.
- Best Value-Because Cardio Renew is a family based business, we keep our overhead and operating costs at a minimum. We do not promote sales, discounts or specials. We offer the best price to everyone, all year.
- No Multi-Level Marketing-We know that this not only raises the cost of products, but also takes away from the quality of customer service that you receive. We believe in helping our customers, not just making a sale.
- Honesty-We will always be truthful with our customers. We don't believe in scare tactics or deceptive marketing practices. We are an honest company, that takes pride in selling quality products, at an affordable price.
We believe in our products and programs and sincerely care about our customers. We truly feel that Cardio Renew can improve your health and therefore the quality of your life.
Simple Steps to a Heart Healthy Diet
Ready to step up to a diet rich in the healthy nutrients your heart craves? The experts recommend starting here:
- Eat a diet rich in vegetables, fruits, whole grains, and fiber.
- Eat fish at least twice a week.
- Total fat intake should be less than 30 percent of total calories daily.
- Saturated fatty acid intake should be less than 10 percent of total calories daily.
- Polyunsaturated fatty acid intake should be no more than 10 percent of total calories daily.
- Monounsaturated fatty acids make up the rest of total fat intake, about 10 to 15 percent of total calories daily.